Mix Moe: LXXV Flip Flop

It's mixology Monday time again! I've missed a few and u think the works is none he worse for that. This mo UBS theme is bright to us by feed if cockya virginxdkut.

Uh, right. Lets try that again. This time typing with both hands and not merely one thumb… on my phone. 

It's Mixology Monday time again. I've missed the past few and, let's face it, the world is no worse off for my lack of participation. Anyway, our host this time is the indefatigable Fred Yarm of CVS and the theme is Flip Flop. At first I thought this was a reiteration of Inverted but it's not. How so? Read this.

I had a few ideas of what to flip and what to flop but they all seemed to be too time consuming on try. I've got things to do! So I took a dubious "classic" and changed two of the ingredients. Behold I give you… (it's a put on)

The Onion Front
1 jigger pickled onion juice
1 jigger akvavit

Drink onion juice rapidly. Follow immediately by drinking akvavit rapidly. Join the party dressed to kill. 

There you have it folks. The good ole Pickleback flipped and flopped. 

Thank you to Fred and to Paul Clarke. 

Cheers and be well!


Comments

frederic said…
Added! Cheers and skol!
-F
frederic said…
The html errors are probably from the phone app going to as-you-see-it (compose) instead of coding (html). You can probably fix it pretty quick once you get to a computer proper... Cheers!
Anonymous said…
It is a flip-flop on the martini?
It seems fun/disgusting
Dagreb said…
Fred, I agree that my phone is the culprit. The Wordpress App seems promising...
Dagreb said…
Not of the Martini but of the Pickleback. A shot if whiskey (usually Jameson) followed by a shot of dill pickle brine. Quite tasty actually.

Popular Posts