An amazing ability...

I used to have an amazing ability to not have my calls and emails returned. To the point that i lost out on quite a few things. Eventually i even lost contact with some people. Sometime i wonder what they're up to......

Anyway.....

I've tried writing something about the past. I've tried and failed. It's disjointed and inadequate. I've deleted it half a dozen times. I've been thinking about how i lost touch with people. How i didn't know some of them all that well. There used to be people whom i knew, or knew of, who probably didn't know me. But, there were people i did know who eventually i stopped seeing or talking to. But not for any good reason. Mostly because of unreturned calls and emails. Maybe because of busy signals. Maybe because of opposite working schedules. Some because of distance created by post secondary education. Distance, a lack of transportation and high long distance rates. However, just as often as my phone didn't ring I didn't make any calls. I suppose i took for granted that i'd see certain people again, and then one day the casual network i belonged to was too full of holes to be any use. :(

What are you gonna do?

Comments

Popular Posts