Mistaken Identity

So here' s what happened, the other day, at work:


I came back from lunch and was told a specific customer had called and asked for me. When my co-worker (the veep) asked if she could help with anything the response was, "no, I'll call back later." To which the veep thought, "Wow! [that customer] is really taking a shine to [him]!"

So i went back about my business, a little while later the missus called. I went back about my business some more. That particular customer never called back about anything. I thought that was odd. When i got home i discovered what had happened.

Cutes and this customer have the same name. Cutes had called and needed to tell me something, so of course the veep couldn't help with that.

Ahhhh, professional-phone-voices ;)

Comments

Popular Posts